A business loan is a kind of financing you can avail to meet the urgent needs of your growing business.If you need funding to expand your existing business, buy machinery, or boost production, look no further than a KUSCCOOP Business Loan. Available of finance at attractive interest rates, borrow capital without pledging any of your assets, and get access to credit that can be repaid over a specific period of time.
To facilitate factory set-up or infrastructure enhancement activities and/or working capital financing, trade financing and non- funded facility to manufacturing, trading, service and productive sector involved in commercial business activities.
- Working Capital/Import & Export Finance
- Term Loan for Fixed Assets Financing
The applicant should be a firm / company.
Proprietor/owner or key person of the business should have at least 2 years experiences in similar/related business.
In case of fixed assets Financing
For Existing Unit: Concerned unit should have one year successful / profitable operation history with positive income/cash flow.
For New Unit: Existing business venture/s of the ownership/group having at least one year profitable operation history with sustainable income/cash flow.
- Up to NPR 2,50,00,000 (Two Crore Fifty Lakh)
- 11.75% - 14.50%
- Upto 7 Years
Repayment of Loan
- The loan is repayable in Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) or
- Equated Quarterly Installment (EQI).
- Collateral base
- Business Insurance
- Accidental insurance
Fees and Charges
- Company Registration Business Documents
- Audit Report of P/L Account last 3 Years
- EMI income must be shown
- Business must be registration under the Nepal Government Policies
- Business must be running last 2 Years.
- Age: 22 Years to 65 Years