Mission, Vision & Objectives
To become a leading Co-Operative in Nepal, our planning and guidance is sound, safe, secured and sustainable of Co-Operative, finest and quality financial and non-financial services for our members and community.
To enhance and upliftment of qualitative livelihood with members economic, social and cultural development through microfinance and other financial and non-financial services.
For the member, by the member to the member
- To provide Smart, Safe and secured Co-Operative banking services to the member.
- To encourage the saving habit for future prosperity.
- To help the member who are affected by the natural disaster and other.
- To emphasis the economic, social and cultural development for the member.
- To provide Co-Operative education, financial literacy for member through education, training, workshop, seminar etc.
- To provide saving & credit facilities for members with the simple procedure.
- To assure SMART service for member.
- To give skill development training for member.
- To provide members security program, one for all and all for one (health and disaster).
- To promote decrease the environment population and avoid for smoking, alcohol, drug and junk food for improve health and saving habits of community.
- To run the activities for eliminating the poverty in community by saving habit and microfinance group and other financial with essential service and facilities.
- To encourage the member participation for social work and awareness program.
- To provide financial support for member’s (operation) treatment of non-communicable diseases like heart, kidney, liver, cancer etc.